Tuesday, November 8, 2016

WHAT!!

What is up!?!?!  Long time!! Ok so it's almost the end of year! 2016!!!!! Today is also election day!!! We will have a new president today!! History will be made today...
It's scary to think what will happen next. I only hope God has mercy over us cuz honestly I do not know.
I am planning on vlogging...going to the store to get a new camera today. I also have Rich's gopro! I like the gopro, its just sometimes the wide angle is too much lol..defintely will use it though.
I need to stick with it this time... Its fun & I have time to do it.

Work is ok..this year was a bit slower than last. I need to focus on providing a good service for everyone.

Mmmm..I think that's all for today. I will start writing a list of topics to start blogging about again.
I think I want to include fitness, recipes & some fashion.
We will see how it goes.. :)

TTYL,
EMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com