Friday, November 25, 2016

Day after Thanksgiving!

I am so full but I LOVE IT!!! Today I am taking the day off as much as I can. I am just going to relax & try not to worry about anything.
No black Friday shopping for me this year!!My head kinda hurts thinking about the stress of black Friday! NO thanks. However, I will be on the look out online for any good deals on things I like.
Like things for my office or planners :)

Anyway, last night was cool & pretty chill. We spent most of the night outside by the firepit just chatting & laughing. Good times & memories.

I am still working on planning my days out better.. you know.. getting up at a certain time, working out, eating, working, blogging, cleaning... etc etc....

BUT today is not the day for that..today I will lay down in bed & do nothing!

Happy Thanksgiving 2016! I am thankful for life everyday.

TTYL,
EMG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com