Sunday, January 22, 2017

2017 2017 2017

HOOOOLY cow!!! Another year is here!!! 2016 was awesome..it really was one of the best years of my life!! It was full of adventures, happiness and love lots of love. Of course,  I had my bad days. I had days I felt like giving up  but who doesn't. That's life. Anyway, let's talk about now.
Right now. We have a new president. All I can say is that God is in control. At this moment in life, I want to pursue my passions. I want to start writing again. I want to start taking photos again. I want to fall in love with nature and spend more time in it. Those are a few of my personal goals.
I also want to vlog/blog more. I want to find my niche when it comes to this side of things. I want to become more creative. I want to do so much!! Sometimes I don't even know where to start.
Every day is a new day!!

TTYL,
EMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com